Dancing for the Arts
Start Date:Saturday, April 22, 2017
End Date:Saturday, April 22, 2017
Arts and Cultural Trust’s “Dancing for the Arts-Take VI” is a toe-tapping “FUN”-raising event.
Dancing for the Arts-Take VI is back with ten Rochester celebrities going toe-to-toe to benefit youth arts education and the programs/services of the Trust.
Take VI local celebrities:
- Brianna Cook- News Anchor, ABC 6 News/KAAL-TV
- Jeanine Gangeness- Associate Vice President-Rochester, Academic Affairs/Dean for School of Graduate Studies, Winona State University
- Katie Kirckof- Owner/professional make-up artist, GLAM Beauty Lounge
- Kelly Miles- Stay at home mom/independent design consultant
- Sarah Pacchetti- Owner, Studio on Third
- Steve Borchardt- Housing Initiative Director, Rochester Area Foundation
- Tom DeVinny- Owner, Arnold’s Supply & Kleenit Company
- Brad Narr, M.D. - Anesthesiologist, Mayo Clinic
- Ashok Patel, M.D.- Physician, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Sunny Prabhakar- Founder/President, The Commission
- Brad Jones (Executive Director/CEO, Rochester Convention and Visitors Bureau and DFTA first year Trophy winner)
- Sharon Gentling (international and national award winning competitive ballroom dancer)
- Kevin Torgerson, Sheriff, Olmsted County
- Laura Lee (News Anchor, ABC 6 KAAL-TV and first year’s Judges Choice winner)
- Rich Peterson (Morning Radio Personality, KROC-AM)
Mayor Ardell F. Brede will present the awards- the DFTA trophy for most money raised and the Judges’ Choice Award.
Following the event, attendees are invited to dance to live music by the Fabulous Books Boys.
Tickets will be available for purchase beginning March 1st through the Greater Rochester Arts and Cultural Trust’s. Please clickherefor tickets.