The Mayo Civic Center is committed to the success of our exhibitors and we've made it a priority to ensure that your experience is exceptional from start to finish. Below you'll find general information about exhibiting at the Mayo Civic Center and the services we provide.
Online purchasing for internet access, electricity and water services can be accessed HERE.
To pre-order by mail, please complete and submit the following form with a check for the amount of services requested. All pre-orders and payments must be received 5 days prior to the date of your event to avoid a higher rate.
Please note: Rates for these services increase for orders placed on the day of the scheduled event.
Show Floor Accessibility
On the day of your scheduled event, the Mayo Civic Center Exhibit Hall can be easily accessed via the North patio off of Center Street and/or two rear loading docks. There are also multiple entry options for the Arena and Auditorium, so no matter which space you've selected for your event, moving in and out will be a breeze. If you have further questions about building access, please contact your Event Manager.
Materials, Processes, & Equipment
For the safety of all of our exhibitors and attendees, the following materials, processes, and/or equipment are not allowed:
- Hazardous refrigerants such as sulfur dioxide and ammonia
- Electrical equipment or installation not conforming to code
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics (must have a permit)
- Blasting Agents/Explosives
- Flammable cryogenic gasses
- Aerosol cans with flammable propellants
- Fueling of motor vehicles
- Class I liquids, including gasoline
- Gasoline operated cooking equipment
- Wood matches with all-surface strikes
- Portable heating equipment
- Helium balloons
- Propane over 20 pound containers