What’s outside of our new 40,000 square foot Ballroom is just as impressive as what’s inside it.
Wrapped around two sides of the largest ballroom in Minnesota are 17,000 additional square feet of elegant pre-function areas. With floor-to-ceiling windows providing spectacular views of downtown Rochester and our new Riverfront Plaza, we’ve designed pre-function spaces that your guests will enjoy and remember. Here’s why guests and event planners will appreciate our pre-function space:
- The pre-function areas outside our ballroom—9,500 square feet in our south ballroom lobby and 7,700 square feet in our west ballroom lobby—allow your guests to register and move about comfortably before and after events in a stylish, inviting ambiance.
- The pre-function areas are ideal for coffee breaks, afternoon refreshment breaks, and social or cocktail hours before general sessions.
- Since the pre-function space winds around two sides of the ballroom, it is designed to accommodate separate groups if the Grand Ballroom is hosting multiple events simultaneously.
- If your ballroom event requires additional seating or exhibit space, our pre-function areas can accommodate banquet tables and exhibit booths.
- Whether ballroom guests are attending a party or a conference, they want to get a flavor for the city they’re in. Our floor-to-ceiling windows filter in Rochester’s natural beauty and charm. area is ideal for welcoming your guests or displaying corporate or vendor exhi
Consider the advantages of our pre-function space when you’re planning an event in our Ballroom. Our pre-function areas will be hot spots for gathering and mingling not just before an event, but during and after the event as well!